Children reach adulthood with 35 years of age over here.
Children from 18 - 35 years stay in the TopCard
The children of a family TopCard have the possibility to stay in the TopCard for only CHF 250.- and use all the advantages!
Select one of the three destinations and click on the respective logo to order your TOPCARD ONLINE comfortably and simply.
- Three top ski resorts, two countries, one card
- 773 kilometres of pistes, and guaranteed snow
- 131 lifts in total
- Children up to 17 years are included free in the family season pass
- Young people who reach 18 years of age during the season pass period remain included in the family season pass
- For CHF 250.- per person the grown up children up to the age of 35 can keep the advantage of the family Topcard
Exceptions – validity in Ischgl/Samnaun: special conditions apply on concert dates at the start of the season and on the day of the season’s closing concert. All prices are in Swiss francs and include VAT. Offers and prices are subject to change. The date of receipt of payment determines the price.
Davos Klosters Mountains is a paradise for snowboarders and skiers. Our snow-guaranteed winter sport resorts offer more than 300 kilometres of pistes for all skill levels – perfect for everyone from beginners to pros.
Four snowparks, 224 kilometres of pistes, the world’s largest halfpipe and Europe’s first freestyle hall await you. Not forgetting a range of culinary attractions and world class events like the LAAX OPEN that leaves nothing to be desired.
The answer is: endless ski fun and guaranteed snow from November to early May.
copyright TopCard.info - 2017